Safety Tips for Online Classified Sites - How to Stay Safe
Although the local classifieds are posted by authentic and honest people and are safe to use, they also present potential safety risks for users. LuluaAdz is not liable for any financial transaction regarding any service or goods you post in your Ads or any other contact with other potential users on the site.
You need to be aware of staying away from it and keep the following points in mind:
- Before closing the deal, ensure you get the full payment for the services or goods you advertise on our site.
- The location you plan to meet the buyer must be a safe place.
- Before accepting money orders or currency notes, check them thoroughly.
- Contact the buyer or seller immediately if you receive fake notes, as banks don’t honour them.
- If you get orders in bulk, verify the credentials before delivering the order.
- Ask for a valid ID with a photo and address proof from the buyer.
- Be honest with the ad you post and enjoy a direct customer experience.
- One of the most important things is to keep financial or personal information private from what is needed for payment in the free classifieds sites.
- The location must be secure where you meet the seller.
- Please bring a friend: It’s always safer to get a friend or family member when meeting someone from an online classified website. If you can’t bring someone, let a friend or family member know where you’re going and when you expect to be back.
- Also, ensure to check the items before paying.
- Avoid limited offers; users must check appropriately if something is available at low prices.
- Abstain from making an abrupt decision, especially for house rentals.
- To enjoy a safe and dispute-free deal, it is best to inspect and collect and then pay to close the deal.
- If you need more details about the item, then clarify before buying.
- Check the delivery terms, mode of payment, and price.
- Also, keep your financial information private and select the payment option that is comfortable for you.
- Buy the items directly from the vendor and check the goods beforehand.
- Trust your instincts: If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you feel uncomfortable or uneasy about a transaction, trust your instincts and walk away.
- You can also hire third-party services to know the condition of the item you are planning to purchase.
- Compare the prices before making the purchase.
Listings to be reported:
Feel Free to Contact Us if you suspect fraud; please bring it to our notice.
If you are victimized, then contact the Police as soon as possible.
And also report the buyer/seller.